Mentors are professionals or enthusiasts working within the fields that our programs cover, who are willing to contribute their perspective and experience by helping our student presenters review and develop their curriculum. You'll help inform our workshops with your knowledge of your field and its standards, and engage our presenters in learning new things themselves while you're at it. If that sounds like something you'd want to help with, we'd love to connect with you - contact us!
Guest speakers are professionals in industry or higher education, working within the fields that our programs cover, who are willing to share their experiences and insights at our workshops, thus giving participants an inside glimpse at their industry and field(s). Contact us to discuss speaking opportunities.
Presenters / Instructors (High School and College Students)
Presenters are high school or college students interested in sharing their passion for a certain topic with their peers and the wider community.
You'll have opportunities to:
- Gain valuable experience working as part of a distributed team at a mission-driven organization
- Develop and run peer-taught workshops - led by students for students
- Demonstrate your knowledge in front of a broader audience of all ages
- Present at a variety of companies, makerspaces, and other interesting environments
- Meet and collaborate with like-minded students who share your interests
Contact us to learn more about volunteer opportunities; please include an outline of your prior experience.